Submit a NEW Event Listing on PA-Vendors.com
EVENTS MUST INCLUDE VENDORS – and take place in Pennsylvania!
Please use the form located lower on this page to submit a NEW event listing for PA-Vendors.com. Be sure to read our requirements first to insure your request is request for a free event listing will be posted.
If you need to REVISE an existing event listing, please use a separate form – Click Here.
Before filling out the form, please read our requirements for free events listings:
- Events must take place in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Events must include vendors. Examples: artists, crafters, direct sales representatives, food vendors, flea marketers, antique dealers, collectors, exhibitors, businesses, services, organizations, etc. Generally these are individuals or businesses who set up a table or booth to display, promote and sell their products, merchandise, services.
- Events must be open to the general public. Examples: art and craft shows, fairs, festivals, vendor fairs, trade shows, bridal shows, business expos, networking events, farmers markets, flea markets, antique shows, collector events, town-wide yard sales (not individual garage sales at private residences) and any other events with vendors.
- PLEASE! Do NOT send us a flyer – or copy and paste your Webpage into our form – and expect us to read through everything in order to write up a free listing FOR you! Reading through flyers and Websites is very time consuming for us; plus we could misinterpret something that could lead to errors. Help us help you! Please use our form which is designed to gather needed information in the proper sequence so we can create a separate page on PA-Vendors.com just for your event. We are trying to help you with promotion at no charge. Please be considerate! Thank you!
- Sorry, but art gallery exhibits and their opening nights do not qualify for free event listings. Please submit art galleries as a one-time business listing only. (We love the arts, but trying to keep up with gallery events is much too time consuming for us. So sorry!)
- Flyers, vendor applications, attachments, downloads, graphics, etc. are not provided for event listings.
- We can no longer offer free event listing services to event planners who run multiple continuous events (example: vendor set ups at bars, taverns, restaurants, bowling alleys, company cafeterias, etc. that run multiple times a week, etc.) Those types of events are a huge strain on our very limited resources and tend to create some design issues. We will, of course, continue to offer free business listings for event planners in our Vendor & Business Directory section.
- Click here to submit a free business listing.
- This is a family-friendly Website and we are Christians. Our God is AWESOME! In addition, our advertising affiliate has policies we must follow. Occasionally we may have to respectfully decline to post some events.
Scroll down for the form to submit your free event listing. Please do not type in all caps.
Also – believe it or not there are still quite a few people who do NOT use Facebook. Please provide alternate contact information besides asking potential vendors and customers to message you through Facebook.
Once again – EVENTS MUST INCLUDE VENDORS – and take place in Pennsylvania!
Thank you for sharing the information about your event!
We will post your event as soon as we can – usually within three days.
We do not send verification emails. Please check back to see your listing.
Sorry, but if your event does not include vendors, it will not be listed.
UPDATES: We send emails asking for the next year’s date for all events posted on our Websites. If we do not receive a response to our email, we will assume the event will no longer be held and the event listing will be deleted.
NOTE: This is a family-friendly Website and we are Christians. Our God is AWESOME! In addition, our advertising affiliate has policies we must follow. Occasionally we may have to respectfully decline to post some events.
As disciples of Christ, it is our duty and privilege to follow God’s commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ who said: “Listen to my instruction and be wise – don’t ignore it.” — Proverbs 8:33 NIV.
We respect your right to have your own beliefs and principles. Please respect our right if we need to decline to post certain events or businesses that go against biblical teachings.