Submit a Free Business Listing on PA-Vendors.com
(or request a revision to an existing business listing.)
Sorry – once again we are not accepting new listings while we work on improvements to better filter listing requests.
Sorry, but due to a huge drain on our limited resources with so many business listing requests received with incomplete information or not following instructions, we are not accepting new business listings while we work on a way to better filter listing requests.
Requirements for a free business listing on Pa-Vendors.com:
- Businesses must be physically located in the state of Pennsylvania. We MUST have the city and Pennsylvania County where the business (or consultant) is located. This is important because our directories are set up by PA county, then city.
We have Websites for other states: Delaware: DE-Vendors.com — Maryland: MD-Vendors.com — New Jersey: NJ-Vendors.com.
- Business listings must be relevant to our Website – vendors and events. To keep our Website relevant for our visitors, businesses, artists, crafters, direct sales reps or anyone requesting a free business listing should be available to set up as a vendor at events and must state so in their listing. Exceptions would be businesses and services directly related / relevant to events and event planners and those who would be available for events (such as supplies, venues, rental services, event planners, promotion, etc.)
Note: insurance agents, real estate agents, lawyers, travel agencies, home improvement contractors, doctors, dentists, medical facilities, health and beauty businesses, hair dressers, nail salons, and other similar businesses MUST BE AVAILABLE TO SET UP AS A VENDOR OR EXHIBITOR AT EVENTS (and state so in the description portion of the listing) or their listing will not be posted.
- This is a family-friendly Website and we are Christians / disciples of Christ. Our God is AWESOME! We may respectfully decline to post listings that promote services or products that go against Biblical teachings. Also, due to policies set by our advertising affiliate – or by law – we may have to decline some listings.
- For the protection of our site visitors, we refuse to post listing requests if we have reason to question the location or integrity of the business – such as no contact information on Websites or Facebook pages, links that do not work properly, links blocked by virus protection, etc. We will not promote a business who cannot tell their prospective customers where they are located and how to be contacted via email and phone (and not just via Facebook messaging as not everyone uses Facebook.) If you want to run a business or event, you need to be available to your customers!
- We reserve the right to edit listings to fix spelling errors and to make them fit to our design specifications.
Please use the form below and fill out all required boxes.
- We copy and paste what is submitted on the form to use for the free listing.
- Please do not type in all caps.
- Please do not copy and paste your Website (or a flyer) into our form.
- Keep descriptions as short as possible and to the point.
- We must have an email address to contact you in the event we have a question.
- We MUST have your city and PA county. (That’s COUNTY, not country! We know that Pennsylvania is in the USA.)
PA-Vendors reserves the right to refuse some business listing requests in order to keep our Business Directories relevant for vendors and event planners. Sorry, but to save time and resources, we do not send confirmation emails after placing a listing request or when we refuse a listing.
Link to PA Business Directory Index.
If you would like to submit (or revise) a free EVENT listing, use a different form – Click Here.
Scroll down to go to the form for submitting a free business listing. After you click the submit button, the listing request goes to our mailbox (it is not automatically posted to our Website.)
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW BUSINESS LISTINGS AT THIS TIME.
That’s it! Just click the submit button and the information will go to our mailbox.
We will post your business listing as quickly as possible!
Thank you for sharing the information about your business! NOTE: When you click on the “submit” button, the information goes to our mailbox and it is NOT automatically posted to the Website. We then review your submission and post your listing on the most relevant directory. Sometimes we have to create a new directory! So please be patient. It may be a couple of days before your business listing is posted.
Please Note! This is a family-friendly Website and we are Christians. As disciples of Christ, it is our duty and privilege to follow God’s commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ who said: “Listen to my instruction and be wise – don’t ignore it.” — Proverbs 8:33 NIV.
We respect your right to have your own beliefs and principles. So please understand if we need to decline to post an event or business that may go against biblical teachings (or is not permitted by our advertising affiliate or could violate a law.)
The PA-Vendors.com Team!