Party in the Park
DESCRIPTION: Beauty After Bruises presents our annual “Party in the Park”. We have outgrown the space at Logan Park and in 2019 are moving the location to the Northern High School campus. This community event offers hand-crafted items from local crafters and artisans, food, entertainment, and fun for everyone!
Entry and parking are free. All day bracelets are available for $10 with additional discounts for families.
- Find beautiful hand-crafted treasures from local crafters and artisans.
- Watch (or join in on) the Talent Show, Cornhole Tournament or Car Show
- Enjoy free exhibitions from local martial artists, dance troupes, R.C. cars, twirlers, boxers, and more.
- Face painters, spin art and games of skill are open all day, too.
- Bring your lawn chairs! Enjoy a day of music, laughter, and relaxation.
Just don’t miss it! We look forward to seeing you at the Party In The Park!
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Vendor space closes once 75 spaces are booked. This event runs all weekend June 22 and 23, you must pay for the entire weekend as space is limited. Should you choose not to attend one day, that is your option, but the price is the same. This entire event is held outdoors. You will want to have a canopy and tables. We will have a crew to help you unload and place your canopy.
EVENT CONTACT: Kim McKonly at 717-554-9492
EVENT WEBPAGE: https://www.tfec.org/babpartyinthepark
2019 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/840022686344667