WHEN: Saturday and Sunday – April 28 & 29, 2018 (12th annual)
Outdoor Fest is an annual event usually held the last Saturday and Sunday in April.
Outdoorfest and the Annual Marianna Canoe Race and Anything That Floats is Pennsylvania’s Largest & Premier Canoe Race.
DESCRIPTION: Outdoorfest is a two-day event and is a haven for boaters, music lovers, and families. Outdoorfest is a great opportunity for public support with increased awareness and access to Ten Mile Creek’s outstanding natural and recreational qualities.
Along with live music, fest goers enjoy the Vendor Market Booths offering outdoor gear, specialty items, and fantastic BBQ food. Snack & Light Food Booths will be allowed. Will consider special food vendors if really awesome.
Day one begins with the Annual Canoe, Kayak, and Anything that Floats Race. Day Two of Outdoorfest will feature several great exhibits and activities along with great music. Please help us make it the best fest yet! Please join us!
We anticipate over 60 vendors. Electricity will be provided for basic needs such as lights and computers.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Entertainment needed to perform – music, magicians, clowns, face painters, etc.
Vendor fee and information:
- Exposure to an audience of roughly 3,000 outdoor enthusiasts
- Two (2) free festival passes (vendor + 1 guest)
- On-site camping for vendor + guest
- Payment covers both days of event
- 10′ x 10′ space $100, 10′ x 20′ space $150, or 10′ x 30′ space $200
- Electricity included for basic needs such as lights
- Snack style food can be sold. No main course food can be sold. (see comments above for special request)
- You must provide your own table, chairs, tent, etc.
- Full payment must be received in March (see Website for actual date) to secure a booth.
EVENT CONTACT: Sandra Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org