LoMo’s Fall Flea Market & Craft Fair
WHERE: Lower Moyamensing Civic Association,
2437 South Broad Street,
Philadelphia PA 19148
(Street-side in front of South Philadelphia High School),
(Philadelphia PA Flea Markets, Craft Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: The annual Fall Flea Market and Community Fair is sponsored by the Lower Moyamensing Civic Association (LoMo) with artists, crafters, vendors, and neighborhood residents offering arts, crafts, gifts, home decor, flea market items and more.
Neighborhood residents, professional vendors, crafters & artists are all welcome to apply for tables.
- See Website for vendor application and information.
- Registration is encouraged through the website.
- We also encourage paying by credit card through our website at.
- Checks and money orders are also accepted and can be mailed to:
Lower Moyamensing Civic Association, 2437 South Broad Street, Philadelphia PA 19148
- Vendor spaces will be set up along the highly trafficked area on Broad Street between Snyder Avenue and Jackson Street (street side in front of South Philadelphia High School.)
- Our past flea markets have featured over 60 vendors and 1,600 shoppers!
- Event proceeds benefit our Civic Association.
NOTE: Donations Wanted! LoMo will gladly accept donations of household items, electronics, books, toys, collectibles, pictures & frames, and small appliances & furniture to be sold on the day of the flea market and craft fair. Proceeds from the sale of these donated items will benefit our Civic Association. Your donation is tax-deductible. Contact us for more details or to schedule a drop-off or pick-up of your donated items, or just plan to stop by the flea market on the day of the event to drop-off your items.
EVENT CONTACT: Lower Moyamensing Civic Association at 267-544-9597
EVENT WEBPAGE: https://lomophilly.org/flea-market/