WHEN: Christkindlmart Bethlehem is held annually –
mid-November through late December –
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
(Closed Thanksgiving Day.)
Thursdays and Sundays 11AM to 6PM, Fridays & Saturdays 11AM to 8PM
2019 DATES (25th annual):
Friday, Saturday & Sunday – November 22, 23 & 24, 2019
Friday, Saturday & Sunday – November 29 & 30, December 1, 2019
Thursday thru Sunday – December 5, 6, 7 & 8, 2019
Thursday thru Sunday – December 12, 13, 14 & 15, 2019
Thursday thru Sunday – December 19, 20, 21 & 22, 2019
DESCRIPTION: Christkindlmarkt Bethlehem is ArtsQuest’s popular holiday marketplace event! Recognized by Travel and Leisure Magazine as one of the top holiday markets in the world, Christkindlmarkt Bethlehem features:
- Aisles of handmade works by more than 150 of the nation’s finest artisans.
- The ring-ting-tingling sounds of live Christmas music and jolly, old St. Nick’s hearty laughter.
- Ice carving and glass blowing demonstrations, including the popular Hot Glass Experience: Glass Ornament sessions.
- Käthe Wohlfarht, offering handmade ornaments, nutcrackers and collectibles from Germany.
- Breakfast with St. Nicholas (additional ticket required).
See Website for vendor information and applications.