Holiday Craft and Vendor Fair
WHERE: General Nash Elementary School.
1560 Liberty Bell Drive,
Harleysville PA 19438 / Hatfield PA
(Montgomery County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: On behalf of The General Nash Elementary School Home and School Association, I would like to extend an invitation to you and your business to join us at our annual vendor fair. If you are interested in joining us for this year’s fair, please complete and return the enclosed form along with a check for the appropriate amount.
Any and all profits go directly to the vendor. In order to assure you with an optimum sales opportunity, we reserve the right to limit the number of similar booths. Please be detailed when filling out the type of merchandise you sell on the registration form! If this is not filled out in detail, it is really hard for us to control having too many of one type of merchandise and also control where you are located in the show.
We are excited about having you participate in our annual vendor fair at General Nash Elementary School and we appreciate your support!
VENDOR SPACE IS FILLED FOR 2018 – THANK YOU!
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Vendor fee and information:
- $30 space / table fee.
- Tables and chairs will be supplied to each vendor.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Make checks payable to: General Nash Home & School
- Mail to: Vendor Fair H&S, General Nash Elementary, 1560 Liberty Bell Dr., Harleysville, PA 19438 (Please have paperwork and payment in no later than November 11th)
- Please let us know if you require access to an outlet. Vendors need to supply their own extension cord(s).
- Vendors supply their own table linens, skirting, displays, racks, etc.
- Please stay within your table space and do not block the aisles or your neighbors.
- Vendors will be responsible for coordinating distribution of orders, if applicable.
- Set up starts at 8AM. Please park and unload from the front parking lot and come through door 4. Please do not park in fire lane.
- Check-in at the registration table located entrance door 4. Table assignments will be provided to you at that time.
- Vendors agree that General Nash Elementary School is not liable for any damages / injuries.
EVENT CONTACT: Teresa Vitelli at firstname.lastname@example.org