Upper Dublin Parks and Recreation Flea Markets
Spring: Saturday, June 2, 2018 – 8AM to 1PM
Fall: Saturday, October 6, 2018 – 8AM to 1PM
WHERE: Upper Dublin Towhship Building,
(Parking Lot) 801 Loch Alsh Avenue,
Fort Washington PA 19034
(Montgomery County Pennsylvania Flea Markets.)
DESCRIPTION: The Flea Market is a great way to do some spring cleaning, fall cleaning and/or a seasonal clean-out, downsize or locate inexpensive household items, clothing, furniture, jewelry, toys, etc.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
- Outdoor accommodations are available for approximately 50 dealers.
- Reservations are on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Resident Vendor Fee: $15 per space.
- Non-Resident Vendor Fee: $20 per space.
- Your reservation is held by your payment. No reservations will be accepted without payment.
- No refunds after fee is paid.
- Space dimensions are 10′ x 10′ and will be located in front of the Upper Dublin Township Building in the main parking lot.
- Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs and change.
- Setup will begin at 7AM, no earlier.
- Clean up begins at 1PM.
EVENT CONTACT: Upper Dublin Parks and Recreation,
Customer Service at 215-643-1600, Ext. 3443