Wissahickon Valley Relay for Life
DESCRIPTION: Wissahickon Valley Relay For Life is a 12 hour community event to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Teams walk around the football stadium track for the entire event. There is entertainment, activities, food and fun for the community.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Commercial / manufacturing / business vendors and exhibitors wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- Participation fees – $25 fee + 20% of sales
- Donations for raffle are also welcomed!
- All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.
- Vendors should bring tables, chairs and canopy
- This is an outdoor event – be prepared for the weather.
- Vendor set up begins at 9AM
EVENT CONTACT: Laurie Kleman at firstname.lastname@example.org
EVENT WEBSITE: https://bit.ly/2DJ1ryn