DESCRIPTION: Fall fest will include: food concessions, bake sale, Chinese auction, pony rides, and more.
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
- The park will be open by 8AM the day of the event. If you feel that you need in earlier for setup, please let us know.
- Please register at the first pavilion (Deforest, on the left) so we know that you have arrived and can direct you to the proper pavilion. You can also drop off your Chinese auction item at this time.
- All three of our vendor pavilions have half walls and now canvas curtains that can be let down in case of bad weather. They are equipped with electric and heaters if necessary. Please dress appropriately for possible bad weather though.
- The tables will be pre-assigned when you arrive and we appreciate you not changing any of these arrangements. If you have a friend that you want to be placed next to, please note it on your registration form.
- All vehicles must be parked in the designated area by 9AM.
- Please have your table / tables set to go by 9:30AM for early visitors.
- Since we have changed the closing time from 4PM to 3PM, please do not pack up to leave before 3PM.
- Tables are given on a first come, first serve basis, so please get your reservation in early!
EVENT CONTACT: Claire Ann at 814-945-6373