DESCRIPTION: The First Pickin’ for Patriots Bluegrass Festival will have a jam-packed day full of local vendors and toe-tappin’ bluegrass music!
On the stage we’ll have some of our favorite bands: Bobby Maynard & The Breakdown, Robert Mabe, Noggin Hill, Steve Lutke Band & Appalachian Uprising and RJ Scouton Music.
It’s all for a good cause. Proceeds will be given to Patriots Cove, which provides programs and retreats for wounded veterans, first responders, and their caregivers.
Pack up the family, the dog, and the lawn chairs! There will be a variety of craft, merchandise, and food vendors to enjoy! We’ll have arts and crafts, face painting, gem mining, goodies, and so much more for kids!
Want to save time in line? Get your tickets and register early! Entry donations will still be accepted at the gate!
Tickets are now on sale! For $15 you can stay the entire day or receive a stamp for re-entry.
We are still accepting sponsors and vendors at this time. Private message us for your application or sponsorship opportunities.
Patriots Cove and Patriots Cove Caregiver Community are committed to protecting the environment, as well as helping service members and their caregivers heal emotional, physical, and spiritual wounds.
See Facebook for more information.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- Food Vendor / Truck ($60)
- Craft / Merchandise Vendor ($35)
- Non-profit Organization Vendor ($15)
- This price is for the 10′ x 10′ space, if you’d prefer a larger space, please let me know what size you are hoping for and I can provide a quote for you.
- Vendors are responsible for their own tables / chairs / tents
- The first 20 to reserve a space have the option of reserving a spot under the pavilion.
EVENT CONTACT: Kaitlyn Beaver at 919-818-6201