Holiday Craft and Vendor Show
WHERE: Emmaus Moravian Church,
146 Main Street,
Emmaus PA 18049
(Lehigh County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: Annual Holiday Craft and Vendor Show event held in November with local artists, crafters, vendors and Chinese auction.
Kitchen open all day for light lunch and snacks.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- Table (8ft) and two (2) chairs per space. Table will be supplied by the church unless you choose to bring your
own table and you will receive a $5 discount. Your total space is 8′ x 5′. Please be considerate for other
crafters and if you need more space please purchase for two (2) spaces. We encourage if you are bringing
your own table to set-up on Friday night.
- $35 donation per table when registration is received before July 31th 2019. $40 donation per table August 1st
to October 8th, 2019.
- All vendors are required to donate one item valued between $20 – $25 to our basket auction. Donation
must be made at the time of vendor checking in for set-up. Baskets do not need to be what you are selling.
- Because of limited electricity, it will be available first-come, first-served. 110 amp service. Electricity costs $5
- The Craft Show Committee reserves the right to refuse vendor admittance.
- A refund for cancellation of a reserved table will be made if it is requested prior to September 10th, 2019.
- Positioning of vendors will be at the discretion of the Craft Show Committee. We cannot guarantee special
- The Craft Show hours are 9 am to 3 pm. Tables must be opened for business as these hours are advertised.
- Set-up will be Friday Nov. 8th from 6-8 pm or Saturday Nov. 9th from 7-8 am. All vendors must be set up by 8:30AM on Saturday. If vendor/crafters choose to set up on Saturday and are not checked in by 8AM they will
not be able to attend the show and no refund. Please select this option on the registration form when you will
be setting up.
- You may load and unload in the parking lot near the ramp at the rear of the building. However, we request
that vehicles be moved to the lower end of the parking lot during the show.
- Lunch is available to purchase on site.
- You may not sell your spot, this must be cancelled, and your replacement must register with the show as first
come first served. Every year we have a waiting list and will be followed as registrations are received.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, and all registrations must be received by October 8th, 2019.
- Registrations are only being accepted at the Emmaus Moravian Church office. You may not reserve your
spot by emailing. Forms must be filled out completely and legible or will be returned without holding a table.
- Open samples are allowed.
- Flyer to advertise will be emailed to you to help spread the word.
- Facebook event will be created for you to be tagged in. Please feel free to tag yourself on the flyer,
- Smoking is not permitted in the building or by entrances.
EVENT CONTACT: LeaAnn Buchman at email@example.com (prefer email)
Church Website: http://www.emmausmoravian.org
2019 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/646853082439177/