Christmas at the Expo Holiday Gift Show
WHEN: Friday, Saturday and Sunday – November 23, 24 & 25, 2018 (4th annual)
Friday Noon to 6PM, Saturday and Sunday 10AM to 4PM
Christmas at the Expo is an annual event usually held the last weekend in November.
WHERE: Lebanon Valley Exposition Center and Fairgrounds,
80 Rocherty Road,
Lebanon PA 17042
(Lebanon County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: Join us for the Annual Christmas at the Expo / A Holiday Gift Show – Lebanon Valley’s largest holiday gift show and shopping event! Admission to the show is just $3 per person. You will find something for everyone on your Christmas list with over 150 vendors under one roof. Plus, enjoy live Christmas music, holiday foods, fresh cut wreaths and trees, and an appearance by Santa Claus.
- $3 admission per person.
- Canned food drive to benefit Lebanon Rescue Mission. Prize drawings upon admission for vouchers to redeem at vendor booths.
- Free pictures with Santa provided by D.Naftzinger Photography. Visit with Santa Friday – 3PM to 5PM, Saturday – 11AM to 1PM, Sunday – 11AM to 1PM
- Fresh cut Christmas wreaths for sale benefiting the Northern Lebanon High School FFA Chapter.
- Gift wrapping station available by donation, benefiting Relay for Life.
- Live musical entertainment schedule includes:Alex Cooke – Y’all Need Country Music on Friday 2PM to 5PM
Kenny Shadle on Saturday 11AM to 1PM
Bryan Herber on Saturday 2PM to 4PM
Matt Miskie on Sunday 10AM to Noon
The JayPlayers on Sunday Noon to 2PMFree parking.
Interested in sponsoring our live music or Santa Claus station? Please complete and return the form: https://www.lebexpo.org/wp-content/uploads/Christmas-at-the-Expo-Sponsorship-2018.pdf
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted (home party merchandise.)
Vendors wanted who sell food items (examples: baked goods, spices, dip mixes, candy, coffees, teas, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors / dealers wanted.
- Crafters, artisans, vendors, and direct sellers (limit one per company) welcome. Must be selling a tangible product, holiday gift items and decor preferred.
- Pre-packaged food vendors are permitted. Please complete and return the food vendor agreement: Food Vendor Agreement.
- Set up 6AM to 11:45PM on Friday
- Show hours (see higher on this page by calendar.)
- Absolutely no tear down before 4PM. No single day booths – must be open all three days.
- $100 per 10′ × 10′ space. $25 for optional standard electric service.
- Table and chair rental available: $12 per table; $3 per chair.
- Online registration is open now (as of March 27, 2017) for RETURNING VENDORS ONLY.
- $100 per 10’ × 10’ if reserved by July 1, 2018.
- $150 per 10’ × 10’ if reserved between July 2 and September 10, 2018.
- No refunds will be issued for booth cancellations after September 15, 2018.
- Please reserve your booth as soon as possible; spaces are first come, first serve. When a category is saturated, we are unable to add additional spaces.
- Booth-backing as well as side red and white pipe and drape is provided.
- Prizes for attendees – vouchers to redeem at vendor booths (reimbursed by the show).
- Expo “Eatery” will be serving food and will deliver to you in your booth.
- Vendors will unload via West Hall doors (North and South double doors), Center Hall South doors, or North Hall doors (East doors). No driving into the Halls.
- Vendor parking on Fairgrounds, not in main parking lot.
- Vendors will receive two vendor badges per 10′ × 10′ space and should be worn during the show.
This was one of the most organized and planned out shows that I have ever particpated in. It was a smooth operation from setting up to tearing down! And one of my best ever! – Doris Kohler, Celtie Rose Vintage Designs
The first year for this event was amazing! Continuous foot traffic with something for everybody! I don’t think one person left this event without a gift for someone else (and probably one for them, too). Take a few hours to stop by for very uniques, special gifts that are not found at large department stores. Support small businesses during the holiday season! – Kim Schreiner, Origami Owl
I am with Pink Zebra and was very pleased with this event. The foot traffic was amazing and the advertising was great. I had a great time and alot of business. I think everyone involved in planning this event did a wonderful job and I am looking so forward to attending again this year. Thank you again for having me and can’t wait to come back! – Jacky Haldeman, Pink Zebra
Emily and Davey did a bang-up job with planning, organizing, advertising, and executing the 2015 Christmas at the Expo. Any questions and concerns were promptly and professionally addressed. The ladies and all staff were all extremely helpful, ready to pitch in whenever and wherever needed. They even came around and asked vendors for feedback before the show ended. I immediately asked to be placed on the vendor list for 2016, and am looking forward to being there! This show comes highly recommended!! Thank you. – Meredith Pond, Tupperware
EVENT CONTACT: Davey Naftzinger and Emily Summey
EVENT WEBPAGE: http://www.lebexpo.org/index.php/christmas-at-the-expo
2018 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/1884712825153574/