Lebanon Valley Spring Spectacular
WHERE: Lebanon Valley Exposition Center and Fairgrounds,
80 Rocherty Road,
Lebanon PA 17042
(Lebanon County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
Use contact information below. Please, DO NOT call or email the Expo Center.
DESCRIPTION: Join us for Lebanon Valley Spring Spectacular with more than 75 vendors in North Hall and Center Hall. There are three other events happening on location the same day: Berks Kids Closet Consignment Event, Yorkshire Hog Sale, and 4-H Pork Bowl competitions. The entire Expo Center will be in use. Our event has free admission and parking is free at the Expo Center.
Sponsor information: Interested in sponsoring the 3rd Annual Spring Spectacular? Please contact us for a sponsorship form.
• Show hours: March 3 from 10AM to 4PM.
• Free admission.
• Free parking.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted (home party merchandise.)
Vendors wanted who sell food items (examples: baked goods, spices, dip mixes, candy, coffees, teas, etc.)
- Crafters, artisans, vendors, and direct sellers (limit one per company) welcome.
- Pre-packaged, intended for off-site consumption food vendors are permitted. **All food vendors must submit a full product list for approval before registering and are required to sign an agreement attesting to permissible products.**
- Set up from 7AM to 9:45AM on March 2.
- Show hours: March 2 from 10AM to 4PM. Absolutely no tear down before 4PM.
- $50 per 10 × 10 if booked by 12/15/18. $15 for optional standard electric service. Late registration fee: $75 per 10 x 10. No refunds for booth cancellations after 1/4.
- Register online with a credit or debit card only. Please email us for registration link.
- Please reserve your booth as soon as possible; spaces are first come, first serve. When a category is saturated, we are unable to add additional spaces.
- There is NO pipe and drape for this show. Table and chair rentals are NOT AVAILABLE – please plan to bring your own tables and chairs.
- Expo “Eatery” will be serving food and will deliver to you in your booth.
- Vendors will unload via Center Hall South doors or North Hall doors (East doors). No driving into the Halls.
- Vendor parking in North Hall gravel parking lot, not in main parking lot.
Questions? Use contact information below. Please, DO NOT call or email the Expo Center.
EVENT CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org