WHERE: Long Memorial United Methodist Church,
2660 Lititz Pike,
Lancaster PA 17601
(Lancaster County Pennsylvania Festivals, Bazaars, Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: The Long Memorial United Methodist Women’s group is hosting their first annual fall bazaar.
Our hope is to raise money for the missions of the church and to showcase the talent and products of our local vendors.
The bazaar will take place outside (we have inside space in the event of rain).
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted. (Home party merchandise.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
- A table and chairs will be provided, however, you are welcome to bring your own.
- One 8-foot table space is available per vendor.
- Additional space is available upon request.
- Tents/ canopies are allowed but will not be provided.
- Please have proper setup available as the Bazaar will take place in our parking lot which does not allow for traditional staking.
- Other than special needs (electricity for which there is a $10 charge and is on a first come first serve basis), there is no up front fee, we simply ask that you give 15% of your sales at the end of the event.
EVENT CONTACT: Erin Albanese
CHURCH WEBSITE: http://www.longmemorial.org
GOOGLE DOC FOR APPLICATION: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eWb0AHmA9zmk5SliZCYh3616svRShIFJEu_EIma4mMU/edit?usp=sharing