WHERE: Abington Heights Middle School,
1555 Newton Ransom Boulevard,
Clarks Summit PA 18411
(Lackawanna County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: The holidays are right around the corner! Come out and support the AHEA Scholarship fund by shopping for all your holiday needs in one spot. We will have many direct sales vendors and numerous handcrafted items as well as food trucks to keep your belly full as you shop.
Money raised from the event will be put into the scholarship fund and given to students from the Abington Heights School District.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- For applications email. Be sure to include your name, company name, and what you will be selling. One of each direct sales company will be accepted. Spots are not secured until payment is received.
- Vendor space is approximately 10′ x 10′. $30.00 per space.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, extension cords, etc. (Note: A limited number of tables are available to rent at $5.00).
- Crafters may set up on Saturday, December 1st starting at 8AM and must keep their booths open until 3PM.
- Please return applications postmarked by November 16, 2018.
- Confirmation will be sent when application is accepted.
- No refunds for any reason!
EVENT CONTACT: Heather Savaro at AHEACraftFair@gmail.com
2018 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/863394133855410/