Old Fashion Fourth of July Celebration
DESCRIPTION: Annual Brockway Old Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration event with parade, outdoor craft show, art show, quilt show, antique car show, music, live entertainment, pageant, horse drawn carriage rides, fireworks, and much more!
See Website (link below) for schedule of events.
Average annual crowd approximately 17,000.
- Craft Show held at the corner of Seventh Avenue and Alexander Street.
- Only craft type items hand made or hand decorated will be permitted to be displayed and sold.
- Homemade baked goods, candy, etc. may also be sold.
- Cost is $20 per space if pre-registered, $40 if not pre-registered.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, canopy or tent.
See Website for crafter and vendor information and application and registration forms (may not be available until the event gets closer…)