WHERE: Kauffman Ruritan Community Club,
7289 Ruritan Drive,
Chambersburg PA 17202
(Franklin County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: The Wreaths Across America Craft and Vendor Fundraiser Event is a family fun filled craft and vendor event, concessions, food, shopping event to support Wreaths Across America Fundraiser supported by TriState Events.
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Vendor fee and information:
- We will have both inside and outside booth spaces 10’ x 10’ available. Inside and outside booth spaces are $50.
- A nonrefundable application / agreement fee must be submitted at the same time the application / agreement is submitted to qualify for a secured space.
- In order for any vendor booth space to be considered “booked” the following items must be submitted and received at the same time in order to secure a booth reservation, no exceptions. Booth Spaces are not held for vendors and are booked on a first come, first serve basis.
See list below regarding how to reserve your booth space.
1) Vendor Application / Agreement,
2) Vendor Booth Reservation Fee must be received by the allotted date listed in the Vendor Agreement and be received via Vendor Payment Portal Only located on the home page of our website at www.tristateevents.org
[Unless you mail a paper check or money order; however, paper check must be received by the allotted date listed in the Vendor Agreement.]
3) Vendor Nonrefundable Application/Agreement Fee $20 which will be credited to each new booked event with TriState Events for each new event booked within the following 60 days post May 5. Meaning, you only pay the nonrefundable application/agreement $20 fee once for multiple events within the allotted timeframe.
Once all of the aforementioned has been received then the vendor with whom the materials have been received from will have a booth reserved and assigned in his or her business name(s).
Each business is asked to donate at least one product or gift basket valuing $20 or more (each vendor may donate more upon his or her discretion) to be used for the door prize drawings.
TriState Events ask for volunteers from the vendor families who will receive free raffle tickets in exchange for each volunteer assisting with the selling of the raffle tickets through the day’s festivities. These volunteers will assist by walking around to sale the raffle tickets both inside and outside the venue facility, wherever all vendors and patrons / visitors are located throughout the day as the day progresses until such time as the tickets are drawn for prize announcements.
If interested in participating as a vendor for our May 5th Wreaths Across America Craft and Vendor Fundraiser Event please email to request a copy of the Vendor Agreement as it has not yet been added to the homepage of our website yet; however, we are currently working diligently on having it added ASAP.
2018 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/146694492713105