National Pike Steam, Gas and Horse Association Reunion and Craft Show
WHEN: Saturday and Sunday – May 18 & 19, 2019 (39th annual)
This event runs twice a year – May and August.
222 Spring Road,
Brownsville PA 15417
(Fayette County Pennsylvania Festivals, Craft Shows.)
The Fairgrounds are located 4 miles west of Route 40.
DESCRIPTION: Truck and tractor show with continuous all day events including heavy equipment demos, rope making, kiddie train rides, open air flea market, huge craft area, flea market, blacksmith shop, nature rides (weather permitting), horse and wagon rides, antique cars, trucks, tractors, food, live entertainment, and much more. Free shuttle service.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted!
All items must be handmade.
We have tent space and shelters.
Vendor spots will be 12′ x 12′
Looking for new and different vendors. All items must be home made or hand made.
Looking for a floral person who does wreaths.
Looking for kids corner vendors like sand art, etc.
Sorry, we do NOT need food vendors.
- We will rent spaces of 12′ x 12′ at $15 per day.
- You get a 12′ x 12′ space whether you have a shelter or a tent (only 10′ x 10′ tents.)
If you use 2 pop tents you will be charged for 2 spaces at $15 a day.
- Vendors will need to bring their own tables, chairs and tent.
- We have shelters for rent at $15 per day plus $7.50 for the weekend plus $10 for electric.
- There is camping, but no hook-up. There are showers and they accept donations for camping and use of showers.
See Website for more information.
EVENT CONTACT: Kim Wright at 412-819-0225