Lansdowne Farmers Markets
WHEN: Every Saturday from Memorial Day Weekend to late October or early November.
2017 Season: Saturday, May 27, 2017 through Saturday, October 28, 2017
Plus! Bonus Thanksgiving Market on 11/18/2017
Special events planned for 2017 include:
- Saturday, May 27, 2017 – Season Opens
- Saturday, June 24, 2017 – Community Day
- Saturday, July 29, 2017 – Kids Day
- Saturday, August 26, 2017 – Community Day
- Saturday, September 30, 2017 – Dog Day
- Saturday, October 28, 2017 – Fall Festival (Community Day)
- Saturday, November 18, 2017 – Thanksgiving Market
WHERE: Municipal Parking Lot,
30 North Lansdowne Avenue, Lansdowne PA
(Delaware County Pennsylvania Farmers Markets)
Located across the street from the Historic Lansdowne Theater and next to the PNC Bank at 38 North Lansdowne Avenue.
FARMERS MARKET: Weekly farmers market with vendors offering a variety of items including local vegetables, fruits, herbs, meat, poultry, eggs, milks, cheeses, fresh baked goods, homemade dog treats, beverages, honey, plants, flowers and much more.
The Market also showcases a different artist each week and their creations – jewelry, ceramics, soap and body products, photographs, etc. Also featured each week is a musician or band.
See Website for more information and schedule for special events such as Kids Day in July, Dog Day in September, and the Fall Festival in October when extra spaces are offered.
See Website for vendor application.