Garnet Valley Education Association Flea Market
WHERE: Garnet Valley High School,
552 Smithbridge Road,
Glen Mills PA 19342
(Delaware County Pennsylvania Flea Markets, Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: Garnet Valley Education Association annual indoor and outdoor Flea Market held rain or shine with various vendors and food.
The last four years we have averaged between 75 and 95 vendors. All proceeds that the teachers association receives from this event (the $25 registration fee) will be donated to the GVEA scholarship fund, which is awarded yearly to a graduating senior.
This Flea Market has raised well over $10,000 for the scholarship fund.
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- $25 a space.
- Vendors welcome to setup beginning at 6AM.
- Please indicate if you will be handing out promotional information only from your space, in other words, you will not be selling actual physical items. These spaces will be smaller and will be discounted to $20. We will make every attempt to group these promotional vendors together.
- All vendors please indicate your preference of having a space inside (gym/cafeteria) or outside (concrete entry to the school, not the parking lot).
- You will need to provide your own tables.
- See contact info below to reserve a spot.
- You may send a $25 check made payable to GVEA, to
c/o Garnet Valley Elementary School ,
599 Smithbridge Road,
Glen Mills PA, 19342
Please include e-mail, phone, home address and your indoor/outdoor preference.
- If you are a consultant vendor for Paparazzi, LuLaroe, Avon, etc., please contact Joel Lenderman before sending payment to avoid conflicts.
- If you are paying by check, I must have your payment by Friday, October 5, 2018. You may mail cash or money order up until Monday, October 22, 2018.
EVENT CONTACT: Joel Lenderman at email@example.com
or 610-368-8471 – texting works very well.