8th Annual Middletown Youth Club Carnival
WHERE: Susquehanna Street Park,
11 Susquehanna Street,
Middletown PA 17057
(Dauphin County Pennsylvania Carnivals, Festivals, Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: The Middletown Youth Club is hosting their annual carnival. The carnival is one of our biggest fundraisers which allows our organization to have sufficient funding for the upcoming football season. Proceeds directly benefit children, between the ages of 5 and 13 years old, who are registered to play football or cheer during the upcoming season.
We are seeking vendors / crafters / businesses for vendor booths. All vendors are welcome! Those wishing to have a small games of chance booth will need to obtain their own small games permit and provide a copy to the Middletown Youth Club a week prior to the carnival.
The Middletown Youth Club hopes your organization is able to participate and looks forward to seeing your organization in June.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Non-profit organizations wanted.
Commercial and business exhibitors wanted.
Entertainment needed for this event such as face painters, magicians, clowns, musicians, DJ’s, bands, etc.
Vendor fee and information:
- There is a non-refundable fee of $100 for all nights, for a single, 10′ x 10′ booth and electrical outlets; you are responsible for tables, electrical cords and pop-up tents.
- Organizations will be required to sign a liability / waiver form in order to participate.
- Booths will be approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There will be no duplicate booths!
- The only beverage permitted to be sold is bottled water for $1 per bottle.
Please visit the Website (link below) to download required vendor paperwork, or email to have it emailed to you.
EVENT CONTACT: Jill Stoner at firstname.lastname@example.org