Fall Fest at Indian Echo Caverns
WHERE: Indian Echo Caverns,
368 Middletown Road,
Hummelstown PA 17036
(Dauphin County Pennsylvania Fall Festivals, Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: Join us for our annual Autumn Festival and Old Fashioned Day. We will be hosting arts and craft vendors, various demonstrators, food vendors, old tractor displays, and hit and machine engine displays. This is a family fun filled day with many activities for all to enjoy. There will also be horse drawn wagon rides, tractor wagon rides, a visit to our pumpkin patch, cracking geodes, gem mining, face painting, glitter tattoos, games and more. Raffles will be held throughout the day.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Entertainment needed to perform – music, magicians, clowns, face painters, etc.
Vendor fee and information:
- Vendors are to donate an item of their product to help promote business.
- Spaces are 10′ x 10′ and are on first paid, first served basis.
- Crafters are welcome!
- Early registration is by June 1, 2018. Rates will increase after June 1, 2018.
- Vendors are to supply their own table, chairs and tent.
- Vendors not to arrive before 8AM and must remain set up until 4:30PM. All vendors need to be off property 5:30PM
- Event will be held rain shine.