WHERE: AACA Museum,
161 Museum Drive
Hershey PA 17033
(Dauphin County Pennsylvania Car Shows, Flea Markets, Vendor Shows.)
DESCRIPTION: As we begin the 2017 spring season we’re excited to start a Second Chance Auction, Flea Market and Car Corral – New for this Year!
Join us for an auction and flea market area dedicated to automotive related tools, parts and automotive collectible items.
A car corral will be available onsite – spring is the perfect time to transition ownership of those classic vehicles!
Many folks remember and ask about the AACA PA Dutch Region Auction that used to be held here. This is a new event that will be similar in set-up to this long time favorite.
Breakfast, lunch and snack items will be available for purchase.
We’re looking for folks interested in selling vehicle parts, tools and collectible items.
We’re looking for folks interested in selling vehicle parts, tools, automobilia and collectible items.
Vendor fee and information:
- Vendor Booth fee is $10 for a space.
- All vendors will be responsible for their own space set up needs – i.e. back of a vehicle | tent, tables, chairs, etc.
- Flea Market vendor booth set up is from 6:30AM to 8AM.
- If you require more time for set up or have specific questions, please contact Nicole.
Car Corral fee:
- Have a vehicle you would like to sell? Here’s your chance!
- Car Corral spaces are just $10 to display your vehicle.
- Vehicle owners should arrive between 7AM to 8AM if possible so that they are in place for visitor’s to arrive at 8AM.
EVENT CONTACT: Nicole Pressel at NPressel@AACAMuseum.org
EVENT WEBSITE: http://www.aacamuseum.org/2nd-chance-spring-auction-flea-market-car-corral-aaca-museum/