WHERE: Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church,
165 North 67th Street,
Harrisburg PA 17111
(Dauphin County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: Our Girl Scout Troop’s annual blood drive and craft fair will host the Central PA Bloodmobile this year as well assorted crafters and vendors. A concession stand of homemade soups, hot dogs, and so forth will also be available.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- Fee is $25 and we provide a table and two chairs.
- Vendors set up Saturday 9AM
- Application will be emailed, first paid is first reserved, and no duplicate Direct Marketers.
- First priority is to handmade crafters. Will limit numbers of types so not all the same kind.
- Participants encouraged to donate blood. A Girl Scout or adult will cover their table while they are donating.
EVENT CONTACT: Sherry Garbacik at email@example.com