Susquehanna Township Alumni Association’s Spring Bazaar
WHERE: Sara Lindemuth Primary School,
1201 North Progress Avenue,
Harrisburg PA 17109
(Dauphin County Pennsylvania
DESCRIPTION: The Susquehanna Township High School Alumni Association is hosting an Indoor Spring Bazaar in the gymnasium of Sara Lindemuth Primary School, featuring vendors of handcrafted merchandise, baked goods and home-based businesses.
This event will be held in conjunction with the Alumni Association’s 3rd Annual Red-N-White BBQ fundraiser to be held in the school’s parking lot. We anticipate selling well over 1000 tickets to this very successful event.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted with handcrafted items only!
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Vendor fee and information:
- Booth spaces are 6′ x 10′ at $35 or 10′ x 10′ at $40
- Please bring your own table, 2 chairs will be supplied
- Electricity at $15 (limited availability)
- Please make your check payable to: STHS Alumni Association,
PO Box 61474
Harrisburg PA 17106-1472
Attn: STHS Spring Bazaar
- Deadline to submit registration has been extended to April 30, 2018.
EVENT CONTACT: Tammi Hammaker at email@example.com
or call 717-215-7583.
EVENT WEBSITE: https://www.sthsalumniassociation.com