The HBG Flea
WHEN: Flea Markets are usually held the first Saturday of every month
Strawberry Square – November thru April (indoors)
Midtown Cinema – May thru October (outdoors)
PLUS special markets held on various dates – see schedule below for HBG Fest, Relay Fest, Mural Festival, Holiday Mini Market, etc.
Note: Date may change some months due to schedule conflicts. See Website and/or Facebook Page to confirm dates before going as PA-Vendors may not be notified of changes.
- Saturday, January 5, 2019 – HBG Flea held at Strawberry Square, 320 Market Street, Harrisburg PA
- Saturday, February 2, 2019 – HBG Flea held at Strawberry Square, 320 Market Street, Harrisburg PA
- Saturday, March 2, 2019 – HBG Flea held at Strawberry Square, 320 Market Street, Harrisburg PA
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 – HBG Flea held at Strawberry Square, 320 Market Street, Harrisburg PA
- Saturday, May 4, 2019 – HBG Flea held at The Midtown Cinema, 250 Reily Street, Harrisburg PA 17102
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday – May 25, 26 & 27, 2019 – HBG Fest held at Arts Fest at Riverfront Park, Harrisburg PA 17101 (Special Event)
- HBGfest is back in 2019 for the 3rd annual event in collaboration with Artsfest of Greater Harrisburg, which takes place every year over Memorial Day weekend. HBGfest is a subsection of Artsfest, and vendors will be set up under one extra-large banquet tent. Vendors must commit to all 3 days. This event tent has locking walls and 24 hr security. This event sees upwards of 30,000 people each year, and only accepts Handmade Items. No buy-sell, vintage, or prepared foods will be accepted into this event. There are two space sizes: 4×6 at $150 for entire weekend, and 6×8 at $215 for entire weekend.
- Saturday, June 1, 2019 – HBG Flea held at The Midtown Cinema, 250 Reily Street, Harrisburg PA 17102
Saturday, June 15, 2019 – Relayfest, Powered by HBG Flea: June 15th, 10-4 @ City Island – Downtown Harrisburg PA 17102
Details: Relay for Life of Harrisburg and HBG Flea are partnering together for the 2nd year in a row to bring you Relayfest. This year, Relayfest will be taking over City Island for a day of festivities. Booth spaces are 5×5 at $30 and 10×10 at $60. 20% of proceeds of the booth spaces will benefit the American Cancer Association.
- Saturday, July 6, 2019 – HBG Flea held at The Midtown Cinema, 250 Reily Street, Harrisburg PA 17102
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 – HBG Flea held at The Midtown Cinema, 250 Reily Street, Harrisburg PA 17102
- Saturday, September 7, 2019 – HBG Flea held at The Midtown Cinema, 250 Reily Street, Harrisburg PA 17102
- Sunday, September 8, 2019 – HBG Mural Festival: September 8th, 10AM to 4PM in front of Capitol Building, State Street from Front to 3rd Streets, downtown Harrisburg PA 17101
Details: The first Harrisburg Mural Festival in 2017 saw the completion of 18 murals in 10 days in the city of Harrisburg. This year, Sprocket Mural Fest will complete 10 more, with a large block party at the end. Complete with artist demonstrations, food trucks, a pop-up Biergarten and live bands playing all day, the 2019 Mural Festival will be bigger and better. This event brought in over 3000 attendees in 2017. Space sizes are 5×5 @ $20 and 10×10 @ $45.
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 – HBG Flea held at The Midtown Cinema, 250 Reily Street, Harrisburg PA 17102
- Saturday, November 2, 2019 – HBG Flea held at Strawberry Square: 320 Market St, Harrisburg PA 17101
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 – HBG Flea held at Strawberry Square: 320 Market St, Harrisburg PA 17101
- Friday, December 20, 2019 – Holiday Mini Flea held at Startup Harrisburg: 922 N. 3rd St., Harrisburg PA 17102
Details: St@rtup Harrisburg is Harrisburg’s first co-working space. This event takes place during 3rd in the Burg – a citywide evening that happens on the 3rd Friday of every month, focused on art and small businesses. Our Holiday Mini Flea gives shoppers in Harrisburg a chance to get their last minute holiday shopping in, and connects downtown 3rd in the Burg locations to the midtown locations seamlessly. Spaces are 4×6 at $20 – and 6′ tables are provided.
DESCRIPTION: Harrisburg PA’s only monthly artisan flea market is pleased to begin our markets on the first Saturday of every month (plus special markets held on various dates – see schedule on our Website or Facebook Page – links below.) At the heart of midtown, crafters, artists, and customers alike gather to celebrate community and local businesses. With over 70 vendor spaces available, The HBG Flea becomes a small mall, and a community effort.
The HBG Flea brings artists, small businesses, and shoppers together once a month to foster community. We believe in supporting local businesses and the power of art. As such, the HBG Flea was born.
With the ease of a traditional flea market and the unique items of an arts festival, the HBG Flea brings shoppers and vendors together to celebrate collaboration, creativity, and community. We are a market, which hosts our local artists, talents, and unique businesses, and caters to a young, urban customer.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Antiques and collectibles vendors / dealers wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
What we are looking for:
- Vintage Items
- Handmade Soaps & Beauty Products
- Plants & Flowers
- Glass & Pottery
- Handmade Clothing
- Leather Goods
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Records & Music
- Art Prints & Posters
- Baked Goods
- Notebooks & Paper Products
- Handbags & Sewn Items
- Upcycled Items
- Handmade Arts & Crafts
- Unique & Rare Finds
Vendors are responsible for obtaining their own tables, chairs, teleporters, or anything else you may need. Food vendors must also bring a trash can. That being said, we will have some tables for rent the day of the flea (as available). Vendors without their own tables should let us know as soon as possible.
Some things go without saying, but just in case: no music, religious or political paraphernalia, illegal or stolen goods, and especially no bad vibes.
EVENT CONTACT: Meghan Jones or Mary Imgrund, HBG Flea Coordinators,
Phone: 717-831-8195. Any calls should leave a voicemail or otherwise send an email. Email is the preferred method of communication.
Vendors! To apply click on “the flea” tab, then select “apply”.