WHERE: Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church,
165 North 67th Street,
Harrisburg PA 17111
(Dauphin County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: Our Girl Scout Troop’s annual blood drive and craft fair will host the Central PA Bloodmobile this year as well assorted crafters and vendors. A concession stand of homemade soups, hot dogs, and so forth will also be available.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- Fee is $20 and we provide a table and two chairs.
- Reserved spots are made on a first come, first served basis.
- We are limiting the amount and type of vendors so that we have a good mix of crafts and direct sales.
- Only one rep from a company permitted.
- Participants are encouraged to donate blood and their table will be covered by a Girl Scout or Adult Volunteer while donating.
- vendors may offer a discount or offer for blood donors that will be presented to them at time of donation.
EVENT CONTACT: Sherry G at email@example.com