WHERE: Pennsylvania Ballet Academy,
2009 Enfield Street,
Camp Hill PA 17011
(Cumberland County Pennsylvania Vendor Fairs, Community Events.)
DESCRIPTION: The Pennsylvania Ballet Academy is excited to present the Community Day in Camp Hill with many great vendors, crafts, antiques, food, and much more!
Performing this year on stage will be The Luv Gods.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted. (Home party merchandise.)
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
- Vendors: $50 plus door prize of any value.
- Food Vendors: $100 (Must have Camp Hill Permit & Proof of Insurance).
- Please make checks payable to: Pennsylvania Ballet Academy
- Send signed vendor registration to: Ashley Cunningham, Pennsylvania Ballet Academy, 2009 Enfield Street, Camp Hill PA 17011
- Registration and fee due by October 15, 2018.
- Event held rain or shine.
- All vendors are first come, first serve and counted upon receiving your registration and vendor fee.
- We strive to not duplicate name brand vendors.
- Vendors must list all promotional and/or sale items to be approved by the events planning committee. You will only be contacted if there is a concern.
- Vendors offering games of chance must arrange for or provide small game of chance permit.
- Electric will not be available for event.
- Non-food vendors receive a 10’ x 10’ space.
- Event coordinators, Pennsylvania Ballet Academy and all participating groups are not responsible for theft, damage or liability.
- All vendors are responsible for setting up and cleaning up.
- All vendors must sign that they have read and understand and agree to these guidelines.
EVENT CONTACT: Ashley Cunningham with Pennsylvania Ballet Academy, 2009 Enfield Street, Camp Hill PA 17011
EVENT WEBSITE: https://www.paballetacademy.org/