WHERE: Meadville Area Middle School Gym,
974 North Street,
Meadville PA 16335
(Crawford County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: The Meadville High School Marching Band Holiday Craft Show is being held as a fundraiser for the band. We are 85 members strong and are raising funds to support the growth and development of the students within the marching band program. There will be many great vendors and crafts.
Hungry while you shop? Smokey Martin’s will be offering a pulled-pork sandwich meal deal in support of the marching band!
Don’t miss it!
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
- Set up beings at 7AM. Doors to the public open at 9AM.
- One 8′ table and 2 chairs for $25
- Two 8′ tables and 3 chairs for $45
- A $15 auction donation item will be due upon arrival. One item per table. If you have reserved two tables then two items, etc.
- Spaces will be assigned by order in which paid applications are received and by request of needs on a first come, first served basis.
- Please note that there are only so many spaces with electric access available which requires an additional $5 fee so please make sure you get your application in early if this is a necessity.
- A confirmation of application and fees being received will be sent out ASAP, as well as confirmation of requests being met.
- Please: No early teardown or leaving! This helps ensure that all the crafters & vendors do well (including yourself), and that this event is successful now and in the future.
- For more info or to reserve your spot please call or email Barrie at information listed below.
- There is a $35 fee for any returned checks!
- Fees for this event are non-refundable!
EVENT CONTACT: Barrie Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org