DESCRIPTION: The CCAAA Spring Craft and Vendor Show is a community craft show offering a variety of crafts, gifts, and decorations.
There will be a Chinese auction basket raffle, lunch items available for purchase and a bake sale during the day.
Proceeds will benefit the Clearfield County Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- $30 per table with or without electric
- Vendors must provide their own extension cords and adapters
- All tables must be paid for at time of reservation
- We do request an item or basket for donation to the Chinese auction, information to be provided with reservation.
- Reservations requested by April 13, 2018
- Vendors can set up starting at 7:30AM, day of the event
EVENT CONTACT: Terry Khoury at firstname.lastname@example.org