Paoli Blues Fest and Street Fair
WHERE: Paoli Presbyterian Church,
225 South Valley Road,
Paoli PA 19301
(Chester County Pennsylvania Fairs and Festivals.)
DESCRIPTION: Paoli Blues Fest is Celebrating its 10th Anniversary! Join Us for a decade of Fun!
The most fun day for blues lovers and just about anyone who likes to eat, dance, shop, and enjoy some fun with family and friends. Come and enjoy the top notch 2018 Blues Bands, that include The Fred Miller Band, Bluebone, Papa Sez, Peter V Blues Band, Blow the House Down, and Paoli’s own, Russ Lambert.
Visitors stroll among a Street Fair of vendors, and their children can have fun at the KidZone, where kids’ stuff percolates all day long. Also blues lovers and all can stop for a brew or two in our Beer (wine) Garden located next to the stage – one of the best locations at the Fest. People come ready to eat lots of great foods, dance and just have fun! There is something for every age – so you can expect members of the whole family, even furry, four legged members.
The Fest is privileged to have about 5,000 attendees, some that come back every year. By the way – it’s free!We do ask attendees to bring non-perishable food for the Chester County Food Bank.
You can see it’s a whirlwind of fun, great music, shopping, dancing, and eating, so come help celebrate our 10th year of Blues by being a part of the Fest!
Find out more and see photos from past years at our website.
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Commercial / manufacturing / business vendors and exhibitors wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- Vendor fees include a 10′ x 10′ tent, 8 ft. table and 2 chairs – all set up and ready for you to create your display or prep your food .
- Details for registration and payment are found on the website.
- To register either fill out form online at link and pay via PayPal or download a registration PDF form and send in with a check made out to Paoli Blues Fest, Inc.
- Vendor set up begins at 9:30AM and vendors are expected to stay until 6PM.
- Instructions will be sent in early September to show arrival time, space location, and parking.
- A trash dumpster is available at take down for your refuse and hand washing stations are on location.
- No electricity is provided.
Vendors, for rates and more info please go to paolibluesfest.com/?page_id=28 <– n/a 3/21/19
EVENT CONTACT: Marie Thibault at firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE: paolibluesfest.com <– n/a 3/21/19