WHEN: Saturday, September 7, 2019 – 8AM to 2PM
Vendors setup – 6AM to 7:15AM All vehicles removed from the field by 7:30AM. No vehicles permitted on the field until after the event ends.
The Community Day Share Your Wares is an annual event.
WHERE: Oxford Area Recreation Authority Park,
900 West Locust Street,
Oxford PA 19363
(Chester County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: Community Day Share Your Wares is an opportunity for vendors and individuals to sell retail, craft, and second hand items.
Visit our website for information or to reserve a space.
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Other types of vendors might include local stores selling retail items or informational vendors.
Vendor fee and information:
- Early bird reservation special: Before August 26th, Food vendors $20; all other vendors have the option of a single space ( $15 ) or a double space ( $20 ).
- After August 26 all prices increase by $5.
- There is no fee for non-profit organizations.
- This is a rain or shine event. There are no refunds.
- There is a reservation form on our events website. Vendors can complete the form online and will receive an invoice with instructions on how to submit payment.
EVENT CONTACT: Candace Miller at email@example.com
EVENT WEBPAGE: https://oarapark.wixsite.com/oxfordrecreation/events