Holiday Bazaar and Craft Fair
WHERE: West Bradford Elementary School,
1475 Broad Run Road,
(Chester County Pennsylvania Craft Fairs, Bazaars.)
DESCRIPTION: West Bradford Elementary School is pleased to invite you to participate in our annual Holiday Bazaar and Craft Fair.
All proceeds from the raffle will go to West Bradford Home and School.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Vendors Fee and Information:
- Spaces are $50 for a 10′ x 10′ space and two chairs, if you donate a raffle item worth at least $25.
- If you choose not to have a raffle item, the vendor space will be $60.
- If you are a West Bradford Elementary Family participating as a vendor, there will be $10 off either options.
- Space is limited and we anticipate spaces to fill quickly. Spread the word to family and friends who might be interested in participating.
- Your space will be secured upon receipt of your vendor application and check payable to West Bradford Home & School. Vendor applications can be sent to the school at 1475 Broad Run Road, Downingtown, PA 19335 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The event will be well-advertised throughout the community via signage, social media and many other local community Facebook pages.
- We will aim to have one vendor of each kind.
- Please email us with any questions or concerns.
- We look forward to working with you.
EVENT CONTACT: Aakanksha Shah