Dutch Fall Festival
WHEN: Saturday and Sunday, October 6 & 7, 2018 (44th annual)
Saturday 10AM to 5PM, Sunday 10AM to 3PM – Rain or shine.
The Dutch Fall Festival is an annual event held either the first or second week in October (depending on the Penn State home games.)
Wert Memorial Park and Main Street,
Aaronsburg PA 16820
(Haines Township, Centre County Pennsylvania Festivals, Craft Shows.)
315 West Aaron Square, Aaronsburg PA. The event is throughout the entire town, vendors are up and down the main street, food and entertainment is at Wert Memorial Park just one block from Route 45.
DESCRIPTION: Annual Dutch Fall Festival event held in Aaronsburg PA.
- Arts and craft vendors, art, produce, and antique vendors.
- Homemade sticky buns, a variety of soups, French fries, apple dumplings and more.
- Vendor raffle and local business raffle.
- Ham Pot Pie Dinner at the Aaronsburg Community Building from 4PM to 7PM.
- Kids activities.
- Free live entertainment.
- Free admission and free parking.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Antiques and collectibles vendors wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Commercial/business vendors wanted.
EVENT CONTACT: Kevin Sims
EVENT WEBPAGE: http://www.aaronsburgcc.org/dutch-fall-fest.html