WHERE: Greater Johnstown High School,
222 Central Avenue,
Johnstown PA 15902
(Cambria County Pennsylvania HomeShows, Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: Do you have a business large or small that you would like to share with parents, and students from across the Region? Do you like to attend outdoor events with music, fun, and food? Then the Greater Johnstown High School Regional Band Home Show is for you!
The vendor area is located at the entrance and attendees will walk through the vendor area to and from their seats and the concession.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- (1) 10′ x 10′ area, $50
(2) 10′ x 10′ area (double), $100
$10 for power hookup
$5 for a 6 foot long table, pre-set
- Vendors should bring their own easy-ups, tables (if not ‘renting’ one from us) and displays.
- Set up is from 2PM to 3PM. with the event opening at 3PM for the public.
- Full payment is due by Friday, October 12th.
- Checks, money orders and paypal available.
- Notes for Food Vendors: There is a full service concession stand. We would be looking for unique food items such as jerky, sweet treats, specialty drinks (lemonade?), kettle corn, etc. When reserving please indicate what type of food item you are bringing.
EVENT CONTACT: Jenn Dabbs, Booster Secretary at email@example.com