VFW Post 400 Vendor Event
WHEN: 2017 date not verified yet. JM sent an Email to event contact on 6/23/17 requesting 2017 information. We are waiting on a response. If you can help with updated information for this event (or any event on our Website) please submit an EVENT LISTING REVISION.
Sunday, September 18, 2016 (1st annual) – 10AM to 3PM
DESCRIPTION: This vendor event is to raise money for EDCO Park Community Pool Renovations. We will have artists, crafters, direct sales representatives, food vendors, businesses, services, organizations, face painter, etc.
This event is occurring during Oktober Fest in Evans City so there will be heavy traffic from that coinciding event.
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
We are looking for vendors currently.
- Inside space with 8′ tables and 2 chairs & electric: $25
- Outside 10′ space (no tables or electric): $15
- Gift basket valued at $25 – $50 must be brought for our gift basket raffle.
- First-come, first-serve.
- Multiple same type vendors will not be allowed.
- Once application and check are received, you will be contacted with confirmation.
EVENT CONTACT: Melanie Richter at MLRYoungLiving@gmail.com