Chicora United Methodist Church Craft Show
WHEN: Friday and Saturday, November 18 & 19, 2016
The Fall Show is held during Christmas in Chicora in November.
WHERE: Chicora United Methodist Church,
203 Central Avenue,
Chicora PA 16025
(Butler County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
Directions: From Butler take Route 68 into Chicora (approx. 9 miles.) Go up hill in Chicora, turn left onto Central Avenue (at Photo Lodge) go one block, church is on right.
DESCRIPTION: Chicora United Methodist Church holds a craft show during the Christmas in Chicora event (held throughout the entire town with many merchants and organizations involved in different ways – including crafters, sales and much more.) The church’s event is a large craft show with vendors offering a variety of items -handmade arts and crafts, direct sales merchandise, etc. – plenty of items for your holiday needs.
Come and enjoy Christmas crafts and candies. Help us support the areas local crafters. Featuring homemade scarves, blankets, jewelry, clothing; and pumpkin rolls, delicious pies, and cookies and so much more. Plus Naomi’s making her super delicious hot sausage sandwiches and a lot of other goodies for lunch.
The church will be combining their annual creche (manger scene) display event – come see the hundreds of manger scenes from all around the world. The Creche / Nativity scenes will also be on display on Friday from 6PM to 8PM.
- Spaces are 8 ft. Tables are provided.
- Cost: 1 space $12.50. 2 spaces $20.
- Set up 7:30AM to 9AM
- Please stay until closing, then tear down.
- Dealers will accept responsibility for personal injuries and damage to their property while attending the show.
- Please place boxes under the table while show is going on.
- Please clean your area of all papers and boxes etc. after the event.
- Our church is a smoke free zone, please smoke only outside.
- Free coffee and donuts during set up.
- Lunch available for vendors at half price.
EVENT CONTACT: Tom Hilliard at 724-445-2059