Chicora United Methodist Church Craft Shows
Spring and Christmas
SPRING: Saturday, Mary 4, 2019 – 9AM to 3PM
CHRISTMAS 2019: Friday & Saturday, November 22 & 23, 2019 – 9AM to 3PM both days
The Christmas Show is held annually during Christmas in Chicora in November.
WHERE: Chicora United Methodist Church,
203 Central Avenue,
Chicora PA 16025
(Butler County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
Directions: From Butler take Route 68 into Chicora (approx. 9 miles.) Go up hill in Chicora, turn left onto Central Avenue (at Photo Lodge) go one block, church is on right.
DESCRIPTION: Chicora United Methodist Church holds two craft shows each year – Spring and Christmas.
SPRING CRAFT SHOW: Just in time for Mother’s Day, Chicora Methodist Church’s Spring Craft Show features vendors offering homemade arts, crafts, gifts and more. Come and enjoy the shopping opportunities and support the local craftspeople.
CHRISTMAS CRAFT SHOW is held during the Christmas in Chicora event which is held throughout the entire town of Chicora PA with many merchants and organizations involved in different ways – including crafters, sales and much more. The Chicora United Methodist Church’s event is a large craft show with vendors offering a variety of items -handmade arts and crafts, direct sales merchandise, etc. – plenty of items for your holiday needs.
Arts and Crafts Vendors Wanted with Handcrafted Items!
- Spaces are 8 ft. Tables are provided.
One day: 1 space $12.50 / 2 spaces $20.
Two days: 1 space $20 / 2 spaces $35.
- Set up 7:30AM to 9AM
- Please stay until closing, then tear down.
- Dealers will accept responsibility for personal injuries and damage to their property while attending the show.
- Please place boxes under the table while show is going on.
- Please clean your area of all papers and boxes etc. after the event.
- Free coffee and donuts during set up.
- Lunch available for vendors at half price.
EVENT CONTACT: Tom Hilliard at 724-445-2059
or Beth Cartwright at 724-602-7542