Craft and Fun Fair
WHERE: Saint Paul’s Preschool Center,
2131 Palomino Drive,
Warrington PA 18976
(Bucks County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: St. Paul’s Preschool Center is pleased to announce its annual Craft Fair. Our Craft Fair will be held in conjunction with a Fun Fair for our Preschool students. We especially encourage crafters with items for children to participate. The attendance at this event is always good with the majority of shoppers being parents / grandparents of younger children. Our Craft / Fun Fair has become an established tradition and has a loyal following from our school, church and community. Crafters at our Fair need to have only homemade items for sale: you will be requested to remove any that are not. There is also an opportunity for parents with a home-based / demonstration type business to participate. We are planning extensive publicity and expect this year’s Craft Fair to be a huge success.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- $30 per space
- After unloading your items, we request that your car be moved to the rear parking lot.
- Complimentary coffee and baked goods will be provided before 10AM.
- All spaces are 8′ x 4′.
- Two chairs will be provided. A limited number of tables are available for an additional $5. If your display exceeds these dimensions, you will need to reserve two spaces. Any over-sized displays will be charged an additional $30 on the day of the Craft Fair. There will be no exceptions and no half-spaces available.
- We assign crafters to spaces at our discretion in the lobby and large fellowship hall and will honor requests if we are able to do so.
- Please return the following: (1) Completed registration form, (2) A self-addressed, stamped, business size envelope to receive your confirmation, (3) Photos of your work (to be returned), (4) Your check payable to St. Paul’s Preschool
- Space is limited and assignments will be made as registrations are received in the office.
- A confirmation letter and map will be sent to you if you provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- If you have any special requirements such as electrical access, please make a note of that on the registration form. We will make every effort to accommodate requests and will advise you if we cannot.
- In past years, the Craft Fair has filled up within several weeks of this mailing. While the price does not change until February 16th, we urge you to reserve your space early.
- Please note that fees for confirmed registrations are non-refundable.
EVENT CONTACT: Annemarie Dickson, Office Manager
St. Paul’s Preschool Center
PRESCHOOL WEBSITE: http://www.stpaulspreschool.net