St. Isidore Landscape Committee Flea Market
WHERE: Saint Isidore Church,
2545 West Pumping Station Road,
Quakertown PA 18951
(Bucks County Pennsylvania Flea Markets, Craft Fairs, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: St. Isidore Landscape Committee Flea Market is outdoors.
General Vendor Area:
Our outdoor flea market provides vendors with a large 20′ x 20′ space to display their wares. Adjacent to each vendor space two parking spaces will be reserved for your use. No tables are provided! You may bring tables, tents, canopies, and chairs in order to make your day more comfortable.
Pavilion Vendor Area (spaces usually sell out):
Each space is just a bit larger than the picnic table, which is included to display your items. Spaces will be available near the pavilion for you to park and unload your car. However, you will need to be able to move your items a short distance from your vehicle to the pavilion. Once unpacked you must move your car so the visibility to the pavilion area is clear.
- Food and beverages will be available for sale at the event; proceeds benefit the Landscape Committee. (No other food vendors or food sales allowed.)
- Bathroom facilities are available inside the CYO building.
- No admission fees to this event will be charged.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of vendors and / or the type of items for sale. Only one demonstrator per company and a maximum of three vendors per craft will be allowed.
- Last minute vendors will be allowed if spaces are available. Fees must be paid in cash.
- The event has a rain date. The decision to cancel the event will be made the morning of the sale. You will be given a hotline number to call which will include a recorded message if there is any question as to the weather or the possibility of a postponement.
- Space assignments and any additional information will be e-mailed and phoned to you prior to the event.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Antiques and collectibles vendors / dealers wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
EVENT CONTACT: Anna Marie Lombardi at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 215-529-9727 for more information or a registration form.
Phone day of the event is 215-620-3553
CHURCH WEBSITE: http://stisidores.org