Falls Township Senior Center Winter Craft Market
WHERE: Falls Township Senior Center,
282 Trenton Road,
Fairless Hills PA 19030
(Bucks County Pennsylvania Craft Shows.)
The Senior Center is located at the corner of Trenton and Oxford Valley Roads.
DESCRIPTION: Come join us at our Winter Craft Market! Our Senior Center is growing by leaps and bounds and as it expands, so does participation in our activities and fundraisers. As with the last few years, we will have these standard attractions at our Winter Craft Market:
- Live entertainment on the stage at the bottom of each hour (9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, and 1:30), including Girl Scout singers, Step II Tap Dancers, and other groups.
- Stone Soup Café will again be in the Annex, serving several hot soups and fresh bread for a low price to shoppers. Also in the Annex is Santa’s Thrift Shop.
- We will have door prizes, games of chance, and raffle drawings throughout the day. If you can participate by providing a gift as a door prize, it will be that much better! Gifts should be valued between $15 and $50. We’ve had these drawings in the past, so let’s keep this valued tradition going! Vendors may not participate in the door prize drawings, but can purchase raffle tickets or a chance for the 50-25-25 drawing (50% to the Center and two winners sharing the remaining 50%.)
- Honorary Mr. & Mrs. Christmas will be presiding most of the day at the Market. They will be seated in the Main Hall next to the big Christmas tree and will be handing out goodies all day. It’s a photo-op bring your camera, invite your friends!
Our goal is to offer mostly handcrafted items in the market. Every effort will be made to diversify vendor products.
We hope to see you there!
Arts and crafts vendors wanted!
Vendor Fee: $25 to $30 each (price depends on location in the Center.)
- If more than 50% of your stock for sale the day of the market is homemade, you will be considered a preferred vendor.
- We expect the Main Hall and Expansion Area to fill quickly. We will try to accommodate vendor space requests, but we will fill the spaces with paid preferred vendors first.
EVENT CONTACT: Nancy Rodman or Pat Hagan at 215-547-6563
EVENT WEBPAGE WITH VENDOR APPLICATIONS: http://ftsccraftmarket.webs.com