Polish American Festival
WHEN: Saturday, Sunday and Monday – September 1, 2 & 3, 2018
AND Saturday and Sunday September 8 & 9, 2018
Times: Noon to 8PM all days
The Polish American Festival is an annual event held the Saturday, Sunday and Monday of Labor Day weekend, and the following Saturday and Sunday.
WHERE: The National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa,
654 Ferry Road,
Doylestown PA 18901
(Bucks County Pennsylvania Festivals, Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: The Polish American Festival is an annual event held in Doylestown PA which celebrates Polish-American culture. Our event draws over 20,000 visitors, and features Polish music, dancing, food and demonstrations.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Antiques and collectibles vendors / dealers wanted.
Non-profit organizations wanted.
Commercial and business exhibitors wanted.
Entertainment needed for this event such as facepainters, magicians, clowns, musicians, DJ’s, bands, etc.
Additional vendor fees and information:
- We welcome both crafters and traditional vendors.
- Prices as low as $30 per day. Five day discounts available.
- Traditional vendors, selling services or goods, advertisers and vendors reselling hand crafted items are also welcome.
- Prices vary depending on the site location selected. Please email for details.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept vendors selling food for consumption, though we do allow vendors selling packaged foods for outside consumption.
- We are also considering applications for non-stage street entertainment vendors, interested in entertaining our guests through the grounds.
EVENT CONTACT: Dan C. at VendorMgr@polishamericanfestival.org
EVENT WEBSITE: http://www.polishamericanfestival.org
EVENT FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/polishamericanfestival