First Fridays on the Delaware
WHEN: Monthly – First Fridays – May through September – 5PM to 8PM
- Friday, May 3, 2019
- Friday, June 7, 2019
- Friday, July 5, 2019
- Friday, August 2, 2019
- Friday, September 6, 2019
DESCRIPTION: Every first Friday from May to September, the quaint and historic riverfront town of Bristol Borough hosts First Fridays on the Delaware from 5PM to 8PM.
These free events include:
- Family fun amusements including entertainment by local performance-oriented groups.
- Creative arts in all forms including inter-active displays and demos.
- Shops, merchants and vendors for your shopping pleasure.
- Live music from local groups.
- Children’s art classes for kids of all ages.
- Culinary pleasures from our fabulous eating establishments and specialty food vendors.
- Community art project where everyone can help create a one-of-a-kind piece of art.
- See website for information on our themed months.
The BBBA wants to provide an interesting, culturally-rich and family-friendly shopping experience for our visitors and a successful selling experience for our vendors and artists. We intend to accept a varied mix of vendors who sell unique, quality products.
A special area will be designated for our “Art Walk”, where artists and craftsmen may include a “How To” element to their display with short demonstrations and a potential hands-on component. Those artists who choose to display their works with the inclusion of a demonstration of the creative process are able to secure a space for free (limited to three (3) events per season). Demonstrations should be about 10-15 minutes long explaining the step-by-step creative process with a potential hands-on component for interaction with participants of all ages. Demonstrations shall be repeated, with appropriate breaks, for the duration of the 3-hour event.
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted to serve food at our event (food trucks, etc.)
Vendors wanted who sell food items (examples: baked goods, spices, dip mixes, candy, coffees, teas, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors / dealers wanted.
See Website for vendor information and applications.
EVENT CONTACT: Shea at BBBA1681@gmail.com