WHEN: Callowhill’s Sidewalk Marketplace takes place every Saturday from April 15 thru October 28, 2017 weather permitting. 11AM to 7PM
The Callowhill’s Saturday’s Sidewalk Marketplace is an annual event.
DESCRIPTION: Callowhill’s Saturdays Sidewalk Marketplace is a weekly sidewalk sale open up to vendors of all kinds. It is our way to serve our community and to bring people into our city.
Parking will be made available at the Abe Lincoln Hotel located on the corner of 5th and Washington.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted with handcrafted items only!
Direct sales vendors wanted. (Home party merchandise.)
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Commercial / manufacturing / business vendors and exhibitors wanted.
- You can sign and register for as many or as few as you would like, but would need to know two weeks prior to your week.
- There are no rain dates so if the weather is bad the event will be cancelled for that Saturday.
- You will get a refund on your money due to the weather otherwise there will be no refunds.
- Table space is $35/table and you will be responsible for bringing your own table and chairs.
- All food vendors must have their food permits.
- Set up time will be at 9AM
- Any questions or for registration forms e-mail Lyra.
EVENT CONTACT: Lyra Talarico at firstname.lastname@example.org
FACEBOOK: Will be coming soon under the name Callowhill Saturdays Marketplace