WHEN: 2019 date not verified yet. LS sent an email to the event contact on 7/19/2019 requesting 2019 information. We are waiting on a response. If you can help with updated information for this event (or any event on our Website) please submit an EVENT LISTING REVISION.
Saturday, September 22, 2018 – Noon to 5PM
The Fall Spectacular Food Trucks and Vendors Festival is an annual event.
WHERE: Chippewa United Methodist Church Campus,
2545 Darlington Road,
Beaver Falls PA 15010
(Bearver County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs, Food Truck Festivals.)
DESCRIPTION: Fall Spectacular will have something for everyone!
The CUMC is hosting this family friendly event with multiple food trucks, over 60 vendors, (both inside and outside the Community Life Center), youth and children’s activities and a performance by the Blackhawk High School Band.
An Auction will be held for the Chippewa Volunteer Fire Department and the Chippewa Township Police Department.
All festivities will be located within a one block walking area along Darlington Alley, which will be closed to vehicles for this event.
This is a chance for the community to come together and enjoy an afternoon of good food, shopping and entertainment.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Vendor fee and Information:
- There are approximately 65 indoor vendor spots, 20 outdoor vendor spaces and 16 food truck spots.
- Indoor space with table and chairs provided is $30 approximately 5’x 9′
- Indoor space without table but with chairs provided is $25 approximately 5′ x 9′.
- Outdoor Spaces $35 approximately 10’x 10′.
- Food trucks $35 flat fee.
- Space will be on a first come first serve basis and limited to one consultant for the event. (i.e. There can be only one vendor that sells Pampered Chef.)
- Application packets may be acquired by contacting Darcy Straley.
- Payment is due upon acceptance.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Darcy Straley.
EVENT CONTACT: Darcy Straley at firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/168785860595960/