Truck and Tractor Cruise
at Quality Life Services Sugarcreek
DESCRIPTION: Annual Quality Life Services Sugarcreek Truck and Tractor Cruise with trucks, tractors, crafts, various vendors and a playground for the kids.
Fireworks at dusk!
Featuring: Windy River Band from 7PM to fireworks!
Crafters & Vendors Needed!
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted (home party merchandise.)
Food vendors wanted to serve food at our event (food trucks, food trailers, concessionaires.)
Vendors wanted who sell food items (examples: baked goods, spices, dip mixes, candy, coffees, teas, etc.)
Non-profit organizations wanted.
Commercial and business exhibitors wanted.
Entertainment needed for this event such as face painters, magicians, clowns, musicians, DJ’s, bands, etc.
- Setup will begin at 3PM on Saturday. No tear down before 8PM.
- We would like to ask each crafter/vendor to donate an item with a $10 retail value for our raffle.
- If you need additional space or electric, please call first to make sure it is available.
- You must supply your own tables, chairs and tent/cover.
- (1) 10′ x 10′ space per crafter and vendor
- Crafters and Vendors: $10 deposit* – this will be refunded to you once you are set up.
- (1) 15′ x 15′ space per Food Vendor:
Food Vendors: $20 deposit*- this will be refunded to you once you are set up.
- Payment must accompany application. Without it, your space will not be reserved for you.
- If you need additional space, please call first to make sure it is available.
- We reserve the right to limit spaces and/or types of vendors.
- We will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Registration form available via email to contact listed below.
- Space is limited.
- Event is held rain or shine.
EVENT CONTACT: Lori McIntire at email@example.com
or 724-445-3000, Ext. 2840
WEBPAGE FOR SUGAR CREEK LOCATION: http://www.qualitylifeservices.com/sugarcreek