WHERE: Quality Life Services Sugarcreek,
120 Lakeside Drive,
Worthington PA 16262
(Armstrong County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: The Fall Festival will include: DJ, raffles, food vendors, demonstrations, bingo tent, craft and retail vendors, hayrides, non profit groups, petting zoo, pony rides, kids games and kids crafts.
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Commercial / manufacturing / business vendors and exhibitors wanted.
Vendor fee and information:
- Setup will begin at 8:30AM on Saturday. No tear down before 2PM.
- We would like to ask each crafter / vendor to donate an item with a $10 retail value for our raffle.
- If you need additional space or electric, please call first to make sure it is available.
- You must supply your own tables, chairs and tent / cover.
- (1) 10′ x 10′ space per crafter and vendor $10
- (1) 15′ x 15′ space per food vendor: $20
- Electric available to food vendors only.
- Payment must accompany application. Without it, your space will not be reserved for you.
- If you need additional space, please call first to make sure it is available.
- We reserve the right to limit spaces and / or types of vendors.
- We will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Registration form available via email to contact listed below.
- Space is limited.
- Event is held rain or shine.
EVENT CONTACT: Lori McIntire at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUGARCREEK LOCATION WEBPAGE: http://www.qualitylifeservices.com/sugarcreek