SummerFESTT Children’s Fair
WHERE: Belmont Complex,
415 Butler Road,
Kittanning PA 16201
(Armstrong County Pennsylvania Events for Kids, Festivals, Swimming, Pools.)
DESCRIPTION: Kick off summer with the annual SummerFESTT Children’s Fair! This popular event, sponsored by the Armstrong-Indiana-Clarion Drug & Alcohol Commission, Belmont Complex, and the Armstrong Associates Federal Credit Union, provides our community’s children and their families with an event that is both educational and enjoyable.
The event is open to the public and the indoor space will be available this year. All activities will be located both inside the Belmont Complex and outside in the pool area. The pool facilities are open free of charge to children and their families during this event. This year’s theme is, “Fins & Waves”.
Various entertainment will be included and vendors will there with giveaways and/or activities for the kids.
Direct sales vendors wanted. (Home party merchandise.)
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
- Vendors are required to supply a child-oriented product and/or activity free of charge (can follow the theme or be creative) to entertain the children while promoting services for the parents.
- There is no fee for vendors to participate,
- Reservation deadline is Monday, May 28, 2018.
- All vendors must have completed set up by Saturday morning at 11AM. You may set up on Friday, June 1, between 8AM and 11AM.
- You will be provided with one 8-foot table and two chairs.
- Please bring an extension cord if you need power for the day.
EVENT CONTACT: Jennifer McCroskey,
Armstrong-Indiana-Clarion Drug and Alcohol Commission
Phone: 724-354-2746, Ext. 309