Smicksburg Antique Tractor and Machinery Show
DESCRIPTION: The Smicksburg Tractor & Machinery Club Inc., Antique Tractor and Equipment Show welcomes all makes and models of tractors and other equipment to display or exhibit.
We are having garden tractor dead sled pulls, antique tractor pulls and events for all ages.
There will be many new and used equipment vendors at the show with their equipment for sale.
The Dayton Fair will have food for sale under the grandstand, in the kitchen area, to benefit the Dayton Fair. There will be no other food vendors allowed at our show.
We are also looking for antique tractor parts, hit and miss engine parts, or old tool or antique tool vendors.
All vendors are required to have a minimum of $1,000,000 liability insurance for this show. Proof of insurance may be either sent in with registration forms or presented at time of registration. No vendors will be permitted to sell without proof of this insurance.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Antiques and collectibles vendors / dealers wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
- Tractor parts vendors, inside or outside. Kevin Bish at 814-257-9880 (Board Member)
- Truck registration information: Kevin McIntire at 724-525-4855
- Camping information: Kevin Bish at 814-257-9880
- Inside vendor space information: Rita Bish at 814-257-9880
- Tractors & Equipment, General Information: Glen Alabran at 724-286-9856 President, or Kevin Bish at 814-257-9880