WHERE: Paradise Park,
(God’s Country Paradise Park Foundation)
1581 State Route 268, Cowansville PA 16218
Armstrong County Pennsylvania Rib Festivals, Food Events, Vendor Fairs, Fireworks.)
GPS: Paradise Park PA
Paradise Park is located between Chicora PA and Kittanning PA along Route 268.
DESCRIPTION: We’re very proud to be hosting our annual National RibFest! This popular event grows in attendance each year and we are anticipating a great turnout this year as well. Come out and come hungry to watch the best ‘Ribbers’ of the Nation go head to head for the “Best Ribs,” “Best Sauce,” or “People’s Choice” Trophy. Our RibFest will feature:
- National Rib Competition serving up the most delicious ribs, brisket and pulled pork
- National and Regional Live Music / Entertainment
- Car Cruise
- Marketplace Vendors
- Overnight Camping
- Beer / drinks
- Kids Zone
- One day admission only $6 – children under 12 free!
- Free parking
- We’ve gotcha covered – rain or shine – under roof
- Tables and seating available or bring your own chairs.
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
EVENT CONTACT: Jennifer Salerno at email@example.com
or call 724-545-1540
PARADISE PARK WEBSITE: http://www.paradiseparkpa.com
RIBFEST WEBPAGE: http://www.paradiseparkpa.com/content/events/ribfest
WEBPAGE FOR VENDORS: http://www.paradiseparkpa.com/content/vendors/vendors
PARADISE PARK FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ParadiseParkPA